- The Marmara Collection only gathers information deemed necessary to support the continuation of high quality services and products, in addition to the information required by law.
- All third party contracts include a confidentiality clause regarding the privacy of all customer information therefore forcing all third parties to comply with the privacy and confidentiality clause stipulated in The Marmara Collection Policies.
- Customer Information may only be shared with other institutions upon clear notification by the customer excluding the court of law or specific government agencies. Should the customer request The Marmara Collection to keep all information confidential this request may be communicated over the phone please call +90 212 334 83 00.
Personal Data gathered
- Personal data may be gathered at all meeting or contact points. In addition to other optional information which you may choose to share with us, this personal data may include the following:
- Name, Surname, Contact Information, Date of Birth, Preferred Means of Communication, Title, Address, Credit Card Information, Flight and Travel Schedule, Dates of Arrival and Departure, Room Choices, Information Related to Airline and Car Rental Packages.
Use of Personal Data gathered
- Personal data will only be used with the intention of offering services demanded from The Marmara Collection and provide the following transactions:
- Reservations; purchasing holiday packages or time shares; purchasing transactions made from The Marmara Collection store; flight ticket bookings and car rental transactions and other transactions. Personal data shall also be used to provide information in relation with planning of meetings and events and administrative purposes.
- In addition, the said data may also be used in order to further the quality of the following:
- Developing the services offered by The Marmara Collection; increasing the quality level and making our website more user friendly and attractive. The personal data may also be used to send you bulletins, promotions, special products and organizing online surveys, lotteries and other competitions via e-mail, telephone or mail.
- In case of a visit to or an interaction with our site, contracted third parties, may gather non-personal data (e.g., list of pages visited).
- Like many other websites, our website uses “cookies” and other technology in order to provide our clients with content that may attract their interest, proceed with their bookings and requests and/or analyze the details of their visits. Cookies cannot be used to disclose your personal identity. Cookies help our servers to recognize your web browser, not you, when you visit our website. If you want to remove the cookies from your computer, you may delete them using your web browser (see the “help” menu of your web browser to find out how to delete cookies).
- We may gather data using “pixel tags,” “web beacon,” “clear GIFs” or similar methods (collectively, “pixel tags”) to find out when you visit our website. We gather non-personal or collective information (e.g., domain name, version of your web browser and your URL) which may be used to improve your online experience and understand the traffic patterns (time and frequency of visit by customers) via pixel tags.
- Since the non-personal data does not identify you personally, we may use or disclose such data for any purpose. In some cases, we may integrate the non-personal and personal data (e.g., adding e-mail addresses to cookies). If we integrate any non-personal data with any personal data, the integrated data shall be deemed as personal data by us in within the framework of this Policy.
Links to Third-Party Websites
- Our website may include links to third-party websites. Please note that we shall not be held liable for the said third-parties gathering, using, keeping, sharing or disclosing the said data and information.
- In case you provide any information to third-party websites, the privacy policies and service conditions of that website shall prevail. We recommend that you read the privacy policies of the websites you visit before giving your personal data.
Protection of Personal Data
- The Marmara Collection will take necessary steps to ensure the following: (i) protecting the personal data gathered from unauthorized access, disclosure, falsification or destruction, and (ii) keeping the personal data in an accurate and updated manner pursuant to the applicable law. Moreover, we strive to ensure that our affiliates and service providers make the effort to keep your personal data confidential. We use technology for protecting the personal data you send to us via our website for online transactions. Unfortunately no security system or online data transmission system can be considered to be completely safe.
- For the purpose of protecting the privacy of your personal data, we recommend that you do not include your important personal data in any e-mail you may send to us. Kindly do not send us your credit card number or other important data via e-mail.
This Policy may be subject to amendments from time to time. In case of any material amendments to this policy, the amended policy shall be published on the website. The date on the top of the Policy indicates the date of latest update to the Policy. The amendments to the Policy shall enter into force following the publication of the amended Policy on the website. The use of the website following the publication of these types of amendments shall signify your approval of the amended Policy in force.
Should you have any questions regarding this Policy or how The Marmara Collection uses your personal data, please do not hesitate to contact us via our e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or mail address Osmanlı Sokak No 23 Taksim 34437 Istanbul TURKEY.