Data Responsible and Representative
Your personal data, in accordance with Law No. 6698 on Protection of Personal Data ("Law No. 6698"); ISTANBUL TURİZM VE OTELCİLİK A.Ş. will be able to process the data as explained below.
The Purpose of Personal Data to be Processed
Your collected personal data (name,surname, birth date, mobile telephone number,e-mail, gender, address, job, education, marital status,car license plate data , identity datas, accommodation and expense datas, vessel/transportation/journey datas, insurance datas ,social media accounts, shopping datas, invoice datas ,consumption preferences etc.) will be processed by our business units in order to benefit you from the products and services offered by our Company; the products and services offered by our company are recommended to you by customizing them according to your taste, usage habits and needs; the basis of our company's human resources policies; The legal and commercial security of our company and those who are in business relationship with our Company; Will be processed in accordance with the personal data processing requirements and purposes stated in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698 for the purpose of determining and implementing business and business strategies of our Company.
To whom and how the processed personal data can be transferred
Your collected personal data will be processed by our business units to benefit you from the products and services offered by our Company, the products and services offered by our Company will be recommended to you by customizing them according to your taste, usage habits and needs, the basis of our company's human resources policies, business partners, suppliers, shareholders, affiliates, legally authorized public institutions and private persons in accordance with Article 8 and 9 of the Law No. 6698, for the purpose of determining and implementing the commercial and business strategies of our Company, it may be transferred within the framework of the stated personal data processing requirements and purposes.
Method and Legal Reason of Collecting Personal Data
Your personal data are collected by our Company with different channels and different legal grounds to improve the products and services we offer and to carry out our business activities. Your personal data collected pursuant to this law may also be processed and transmitted to the purposes set forth in items (b) and (c) of this Clarification Document within the scope of the personal data processing requirements and purposes set forth in Articles 5 and 6 of Law No. 6698.
The Rights of the Personal Data Holder in accordance with Article 11 of Law No. 6698
OAs personal data owners, if we inform you of your requests regarding your rights as described below, our Company will conclude the request as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, free of charge. However, if the transaction also requires a cost, our company will charge the fee at the rate specified by the Personal Data Protection Board. In this context, personal data holders are entitled to;
· To learn whether personal data is processed or not,
· Requesting information about personal data if it has been processed,
· To learn the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
· To know the third parties which personal data is transferred in Turkey or abroad,
· Requesting correction of personal data if it is incomplete or improperly data processed, and requesting that the process carried out in this context be notified to the third party to whom personal is transmitted,
· Requesting the deletion or cancellation of personal data in the event that the reasons for its processing are not fulfilled in spite of being processed in accordance with the provisions of Law No. 6698 and other relevant laws and requesting that the process carried out in this context be notified to third parties,
· Objection to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
· To claim damages in the event of a corruption due to the processing of personal data in violation of the law.
In accordance with the first paragraph of Article 13 of the PDP (Personal Data Protection) Law, you must submit your request for the use of your above mentioned rights to our Company by "written" or other methods determined by the Board of Personal Data Protection. Since the Personal Data Protection Commission has not set any method at this stage, you must submit your application in writing to our Company in accordance with the mandatory provisions of the PDP Act. The channels and procedures you will submit in writing to our Company within the framework of Article 11 of the PDP Act in this framework are explained below.
In order to use your above mentioned rights, you can send your registered letter to Osmanlı Sokak No:9 Taksim-Beyoğlu address with identification documents and your description of the right you wish to use, stating that your request relates to the use of the right referred to in Article 11 of the PDP Act. (You can use the attached document for your applications)
© İstanbul Turizm ve Otelcilik Aş, 2016 This document can not be reproduced and distributed without the written consent of İstanbul Turizm ve Otelcilik Aş.